Course Duration: 5 Days
Pest infestation in the food industry can result in prosecution and provides unwelcome publicity which affects sales. The course will provide delegates with an understanding of pests and their control to enable them to set standards and efficiently manage pest control contractors.
Who Should Attend?
This 3 days course uses team activities and case studies and is aimed at production and engineering managers QC/QA, and auditors who wish to further their working knowledge of the causes and control of pests.
This 5 days training program will cover:
- Biology and control of rodents and bird pests
- Biology and control of insects and mites
- Integration of pest control into HACCP
- Practical controls in manufacturing – cleaning and engineering solutions
- BRC requirements
- Standards required by the major retailers
- Pest elimination or control
- Selection of contractors
- Monitoring of contracts