Course Duration: 5 Days
The goal of this workshop is to emphasis good clinical laboratory practices using fundamental principles and hands-on training.
Emphasis is placed on practical hands-on of instruments reagents phlebotomy equipment, and quality control practices.
Technicians prepare samples, generate flow cytometric data and perform quality control, troubleshooting, and maintenance activities.
Who Should Attend?
- Lab Managers
- Lab Technicians
- Food Inspectors
- Food Sampling Officers
- Quality Manager
- Quality Control Officers
This 5 day training program will cover:
- Principles of GLP
- Structuring the Laboratory for Success
- Laboratory Quality Systems for GLP
- Control chart
- Qualification and Validation part 1
- Qualification and Validation part 2
- GLP Data
- GLP Study Plan
- Method Validation and Analytical Reports
- ISO 17025 (Management and technical requirement
- Lab Accreditation
- GLP Audits
- Internal Audits
- Second Party Audit
- Third Party Audit
- Audit Follow up &