Course Duration: 2 Days
Who should attend?
- Managers planning the implementation of ISO 22000:2005
- Anyone who may be involved in either the support or actual implementation of a food safety management system or HACCP.
- Managers or other personnel tasked with managing a food safety management system.
- Food safety consultants.
- Understand the basic concepts of ISO 22000:2005
- Recognize the key requirements of ISO 22000:2005
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2002 definitions, concepts and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit (plan, execute, report, record, follow-up and closure)
- Prepare and present effective reports