Course Duration: 3 Days
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for people from the food and drinks industry (Retail); Food Procedures; Public Health Professional; Physicians, and Veterinarians with responsibility for the implementation, management and auditing of the organization’s management system.
Delegates come from all food backgrounds, including manufacturing, catering, retail, wholesale, services in both public and private sectors. It will be of particular interest to individual who: have responsibility for project managing the development and implementation of a Food Safety Management System.
- The ISO 22000:2005 Implementation Course explores what a Food Safety Management System is, the specific, practical applications of that knowledge, and how it can be used not only to provide a safe product at the point of consumption but also to enhance business performance.
- Through a mixture of lectures and practical exercises, this program reveals powerful information, usable skills and action steps to meet customer needs and minimize risk for a food/drinks industry organization’s Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
- By combining ISO 9001:2000 and HACCP, ISO 22000:2005 provides a useful model for business improvement in the food industry, based on the process approach, with the management of the food safety risk at its core.
- Food Safety management Systems
- ISO 22000:2005 requirements
- Approaches to upgrading your Food Safety System
- Gaining top management support and commitment
- Establishing the scope of the FSMS
- the legislative framework
- the process of determining the degree of compliance
- Establishing the FSMS framework
- Documenting the FSMS
- Establishing the FSMS Team and determining the competencies to establish, implement and maintain a FSMS
- Implementing operational risk control, monitoring and management
- Establishing and evaluating the effectiveness of the internal and external communication system
- Reviewing potential emergency situations and the organization’s capability to respond to them
- Establishing the internal audit, CAPA system and management review of the FSMS
Reviewing the effectiveness of the FSMS including simple and effective methods to improve the FSMS