Course Duration: 2 Days
Who Should Attend?
- This training is designed for personnel planning to become responsible for conducting internal audits of their HACCP system;
- Municipal inspectors and food control section staff who are responsible for inspecting and auditing food facilities in the marketplace and in food industries and services.
- HACCP Team Members and other personnel responsible for establishing and maintaining the HACCP System and those who have attended a HACCP Awareness Seminar and want to improve their understanding of the HACCP System.
This program includes:
- Introduction to the HACCP System
- HACCP Principles
- Introduction to the Audit Concept
- Types of Audit
- Responsibility and authority of a HACCP auditor
- Planning, preparing and performing a HACCP audit
- Documenting non-compliances
- HACCP Audit Checklist
- Corrective actions – follow up
- HACCP audit reporting
- Summary and discussion
- Verification and validation of the HACCP Plan
This training program enables participants to understand, and conduct in-house HACCP audit. Participants will be able – at the end of this training – to plan, prepare and perform a complete internal audit procedure.