Course Duration: 3 Days
- To introduce the HACCP System concept;
- To encourage implementation of HACCP System in food businesses and industries.
- To promote best practices in HACCP System implementation in Food and Beverage
Who Should Attend?
- This training is designed for personnel responsible for conducting internal audits of their company’s HACCP system.
- F&B Managers and Hygiene officers
- Supervisors and other personnel responsible for establishing, implementing and maintaining the HACCP System.
- Quality control officers and laboratory supervisors.
- Those who have attended a HACCP Awareness Seminar and want to improve their understanding of the HACCP System.
- HACCP overview and definition
- Benefits of HACCP System
- Seven principlesof HACCP
- HACCP Team
- Preparing a HACCP Plan
- Hazards types
- Critical control points
- Specifics abut this Drinking Water model
- HACCP System implementation
- Using the Drinking Water model to develop & implement a specific HACCP System
- Implementing HACCP System in Water Bottling Plants
- Implementing HACCP System in Catering
- Process category description
- Product categories and ingredients
- Flow charts
- Hazard analysis worksheet
- HACCP Plan worksheet
- Record keeping
- Records and forms
- Review & Discussion