Course Duration: 6 hours
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for food handlers, stewarding staff, food delivery drivers, Butchers, and any person involved directly in the food and food-related industries susch as Restaurants and Hotels, Catering companies, Food Processors, Dairy Companies, Drinking Water Bottling Plants, and Slaughterhouses. In addition; the basic course gives participants a foundation to enroll in Intermediate and Advanced Food Hygiene courses.
This program includes:
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Avoiding Cross Contamination
By the end of the course, participants should have:
- General knowledge of the Basic Food Safety and Hygiene rules
- Knowledge of the Preliminary steps of maintaining a Hygienic Work Environment
- Knowledge of the Process approach to plan and implement a Food Hygiene system